Optimum Health Spring Cleanse
Spring is also the ideal time to renew, refresh and recharge your body, and blossom into the healthiest version of ‘you’ that you can be. Make this season the time you do an Optimum Health Spring Cleanse – from the inside out.
Here are some tips on making your cleanse an Optimum Health Spring Cleanse:
1. Choose a Plant-Based Diet. Opting for the freshest live, raw organic vegetables, seeds, nuts, and fruits, instead of animal proteins, is a smart start. Sprouted grains, packed with fiber, antioxidants and amino acids, boost the body’s ability to absorb nutrients and vitamins.
2. Plan Your Meals. Begin your personal spring cleanse by mindfully choosing what you put on your plate at each meal. Transitioning to a primarily raw plant-based diet helps the body detoxify, clears mental fog and benefits blood pressure, heart function and the entire digestive system.
3. Combine Your Foods for Optimum Digestion. Because the body digests different nutrients at different rates, how you combine your foods is as important as making the healthiest food choices. While it only takes about 15 minutes to digest apple juice, it can take up to three hours for the stomach to process a dense oily protein, like avocado. The protein will keep the juice in the stomach longer, causing it to ferment and distressing the system.
4. Optimize Digestion. Tangy fermented foods not only add delicious taste to your meals – they are bursting with probiotics. These beneficial bacteria spring-clean your digestive system by promoting better absorption of nutrients and minerals and crowding out unhealthy bacteria.
5. Promote Regular Elimination. Healthy digestion means regular elimination and a happy, healthy colon. This is achieved by choosing the right foods, eating them in the right combination, and regular colon cleansing.
While smart food choices and combinations will aid in spring-cleaning your body, so will the enemas and implants, or E’s & I’s, you learned to do at OHI. Regular colon cleansing helps boost the immune system, leads to more energy and healthier skin, assists with weight loss and reducing acid levels, and even helps you concentrate more effectively.
It’s National Health Month – so there’s no better time than now to take these five steps toward revitalizing your entire being with the Optimum Health Spring Cleanse. You’ll be thrilled with the results – from the inside out.
Visit OHI and Revitalize! Call (800) 224-2620