Maintaining a Detox Diet for Optimal Health
After spending time with us at Optimum Health Institute, you’ll experience firsthand how your entire life can be transformed.
Your stay will teach you about the importance of a diet consisting of live, raw, fresh organic plant-based meals. You’ll learn about detoxifying your body by drinking fresh wheatgrass juice, and getting enemas and wheatgrass implants to cleanse the colon. You’ll feel energized, spiritually enriched, and thoroughly at peace. You can truthfully say that you’ve never felt better in your life.
That’s a wonderful feeling, isn’t it? But now you may be wondering, what’s next? How do you keep that healthy glow going?
The first step is acknowledging that you’re off to a great start, but realizing it’s just that—a start. Years of poor food combinations and consuming animal flesh, alcohol, sodas, processed foods, caffeine, and/or other unhealthy choices won’t be resolved in just a few weeks. It may require adhering to an all-raw diet high in fiber and nutrients, and the appropriate fluids, for three or more months to completely purge and then rebuild your body. The good news is, it’s completely doable. Let’s break it down.
What is your motivation for transforming your lifestyle? Are you working to resolve a major health issue? Do you want more energy to keep up with your family and friends? Do you want to maintain that mental clarity and spiritual rejuvenation you experienced at OHI? Would you just like to look and feel healthier? Whatever your motivation is, find that driving force and keep it top of mind.
Next, know that as part of the growing OHI community, you have access to materials that can inform, encourage and inspire you on your journey to optimum health.
One important tool OHI has created is “The Detoxification Seven,” which is the essential elements for successfully continuing your commitment to bringing your body into healthy balance:
1. Drink two ounces of freshly squeezed wheatgrass juice twice daily.
2. Drink rejuvelac daily to aid digestion and elimination.
3. Do one enema and two implants daily until your colon is clean. Quickly eliminating the food you recently digested is an indication of a clean colon.
4. Do a fresh juice fast one day a week. Perform one enema and two implants on your juicing day.
5. Drink half your body weight in ounces of pure water daily. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, you need to drink 75 ounces of pure water every day.
6. Eat sprouts, fresh vegetables and fruits, buckwheat and sunflower greens, sauerkraut, seed sauces, sprouted grains and seeds, and foods dehydrated at 105° F to preserve live enzymes.
7. On the regular detoxification diet eat all vegetables, except for two fruit meals or four melon meals per week. For the hypo detoxification diet, eliminate all fruits, melons, and sweet vegetables, like carrots, beets, and jicama.
Besides these essential steps for adhering to a healing detoxification diet, OHI’s Closing Class provides you with a list of daily food requirements for adequate nutrition, a sample weekly menu plan, tips for choosing the best produce, and detailed instructions on how to transition to a maintenance diet.
You’ll receive support in setting achievable goals, exercising the power of positive thinking, and creating an action plan to reconnect to your spiritual source.
Through OHI’s growing social media presence, you’ll have access to continuing encouragement and inspiration. Connect with OHI’s Facebook page for ongoing support, new recipes, and the latest discounts and incentives for your next visit. You can also share your own journey, and inspire and motivate others on a healing path.
We encourage you to experience the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits of a detox food plan during your stay at an Optimum Health Institute healing mission in San Diego or Austin, Texas. Our caring, dedicated team will support your journey and share the tools you need to continue this holistic lifestyle program at home. To learn more about OHI, visit our website at www.OptimumHealth.org, and call us at (800) 588-0809 to make your reservation.