Our Holistic Program
Serving Residents in San Diego & Austin
There are a number of different ways that healing and wellness can be approached. Although many doctors and facilities have different philosophies, ours is to help you to create a happier, healthier lifestyle. We have a special holistic healing program which lasts three weeks long and involves a number of different activities and classes. Our goal is to promote healing through natural approaches. At Optimum Health Institute, we draw all of our inspiration from 24 ancient spiritual disciplines.
The program we offer include the following:
- Cleansing and nourishing your body: Cleansing and nourishment are the two main focuses of this section of our holistic program.
- Quieting and focusing your mind: We aim to nurture and encourage relaxation, focus, and improved attitude through mental exercise.
- Renewing and awakening your spirit: With the help of celebration, prayer, and reflection, we strive to refresh your spirit.
Improving Your Lifestyle and Wellness
Whether you are looking for an escape to clear your mind, improve your state of health and wellness, or enjoy an overall peaceful journey and experience, you have come to the right place. Our San Diego and Austin holistic healing program has been around for several decades and in that time, we have helped many individuals like yourself reach their individual goals through our unique program. There are a number of lessons and benefits we hope that you will take away from our program, including a cleared, focused mind, a cleansed body, and a refreshed spirit. We do this through fasting, diet, and exercise, meditation, journaling, prayer, and celebration.
Throughout the years, we have found that all of our patients experience our program in a different way, and depending on what your unique goals are, we hope that your encounter will be a positive one. Here at Optimum Health Institute, we take the time to get to know you and what exactly it is that you are searching for.
We believe in incorporating the five “p’s” to optimum health, which are as follows:
- Purpose to achieve a natural balance and reconnection
- Positive mental attitude that supports the healing process
- Persistence in following the holistic disciplines of the program
- Patience with your body and yourself as you heal
- Prayer to a higher source
If you have any questions about our program and whether it may be right for you, please do not hesitate to speak with our representatives today. Our staff is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about holistic healing. We are prepared to offer you more information and answer your inquiries when you call us at (800) 993-4325!